Building Administrative Officer/Engineer
This role is responsible in the supervision of maintenance services to ensure the proper upkeep of the building, including its utilities and equipment in accordance with standards of safety, cleanliness and orderliness. He/she will act as pollution control officer. Must be able to perform government reports and ensure compliance to regulatory requirements.
- Must be a Licensed Engineer (under the field of Mechanical, Electrical or Civil)
- Being a Certified PCO is an advantage
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Filipino
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required.