HR Assistant (Compensation and Benefits)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists in timekeeping process like monitoring of leaves, gathering employees’ time attendance, checking of OT pays, lates, and official business concerns
- Assists in government-mandated and company benefits, and administration/transactions for loans, claims, etc.
- Assists in monthly government-mandated benefits posting.
- Coordinates with HR Coordinator in monitoring of infractions.
- Serves as liaison in all government agencies’ transaction.
- Responsible in enlistment of company benefits.
- Assists in updating HR Bulletin board announcement.
- Must be a graduate of BS/AB Psychology, Human Resource Development Management, and related courses.
- With work experience in the same field.