This role is responsible for handling and coordinating various aspects of personnel management such as human resource planning, recruitment and selection, performance evaluation, and compensation and benefits.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handles recruitment and selection
- Submits list of new employees to compensation and benefit/payroll
- Handles issuance of Tax Identification Number (TIN), appointment letter, and employee’s documents
- Encodes newly-hired employees to the master list file
- Updates and monitors employee master list
- Monitors appointment and contracts
- Handles employee timekeeping
- Prepares the daily time records of all employeess (every 16th and 1st day of the month).
- Conducts pre-timekeeping before the cut-off.
- Monitors time records and tardiness of employees.
- Makes timekeeping summary reports for submission to payroll masters.
- Arranges job evaluation form of all employees at the proper/given time.
- Monitors receipt of job evaluation from department head/ evaluator.
- Issues and receives notice of offense of erring employees. Coordinates with department heads regarding disciplinary actions of employees
- Must be a graduate of BS/AB Psychology, Human Resource Development Management, and related courses.
- With work experience in the same field.