Customer Service Agent
The Customer Service Agent is responsible for the day-to-day monitoring of house accounts, as well as attending to all client inquiries. He/ she coordinates with operations regarding rates and service capability, and prepares quotations and reports.
- Attends to customer inquiries regarding rates, loading schedule, shipment status, routing and receives updates in a timely manner
- Coordinates with operations regarding rates and service capability
- Prepares quotation for house accounts
- Maintains house accounts, with compliance of sending and monitoring reports regularly(3x a week or per client requirements)
- Monitors shipments from booking, loading, to arrival to their destinations; Advises clients or shippers accordingly
- Provides a complete Irregularity Report(IR) and supports documents to assist in handling and resolving claims
- Ensures provision of proof of delivery (PODs) to clients and agents
- Performs other tasks as directed by the immediate superior, provided that the personnel have been trained for these tasks
- Must have a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Background in freight forwarding/ logistics is an advantage
- Must be computer literate
- With excellent oral and written communication skills
- With ability to multitask and stay organized