HR Assistant-Employee Relation & Training
The HR Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support in the areas of employee relations, and learning and development. He/ she will also assist in HR administrative and clerical tasks such as HRIS management and follow-up documents.
- Handles Employee Relations-Receives incident report from different business units
- Coordinates with the Legal Officer in preparation of the Notice to Explain
- Monitors the issued NTE and ensures receipt by the employee
- Arranges an administrative hearing and documents the minutes of the meeting.
- Creates notice of decision and documentation
- Monitors/keeps the offense record
- Administrative Tasks
- Assists in HR administrative and clerical tasks such as HRIS management and follows up documents
- Handles Training Activities
- Coordinates training requests of different business units.
- Monitors training records; performs other tasks as directed by immediate superior if personnel have been trained for these tasks.
- With a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology or Human Resource, or equivalent courses
- With effective HR administration and people management skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and attentive to details, organized, and with time management skills
- Must be computer literate, and with knowledge in Microsoft Office