System Implementation Analyst
The System Implementation Analyst ensures that services and systems are delivered to internal and external clients on time, and are designed to meet the clients’ needs. He/she will provide user support to resolve issues with computer programs and systems. In this role, he/she may focus on a specific aspect of the MIS Department, such as applications support. He/she will examine issues with IT software, systems, and equipment, and develops/ deploys solutions.
- UI/QX Design Support–Gathers and evaluates user requirements in collaboration with systems programmers; Illustrates design ideas using process flows and sitemaps; Designs graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets; Develops UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and what they look like; Prepares and presents rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders; Identifies and troubleshoots UX problems (e.g. responsiveness); Conducts layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Develops IT Documents-Creates, edits, and distributes IT-related documents and manuals, which includes FAQ documents that cover common errors and known issues; Provides guidance on resolving known issues, as well as help sheets that are used by personnel across the organization; Maintains IT documents containing procedures and best practices.
- Performs System Testing and Updates -Conducts periodic system tests and deploys updates to applications; Manages troubleshooting activities and ensures that software does not cause unforeseen problems elsewhere within the system or result in excessive downtime; Provides user support during update and installation procedures for software and peripherals
- Deploys solutions to end users—Implements new systems for internal and external clients; Provides end-user training; Directly resolves the user’s technical issues, including remotely accessing the user’s computer to examine their settings and system.
- Must be a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Information Technology or Computer Science, or an equivalent degree.
- With a minimum of one year of full-time work experience in information technology, system analysis and implementation, and UI/UX design experience is required.
- Must have organizational skills to ensure that all tasks assigned are completed on schedule, good problem-solving skills to determine how to configure systems based on clients’ needs, and time management skills to deliver systems to clients on time.
- Preferably with experience in SAP Application.