AIRSPEED INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION
Data Privacy Notice
Who we are?
AIRSPEED is an express and logistics company specializing in international cargo delivery, which collects, process and store personal information of its employees and clients that avail the services of the company.
AIRSPEED collects, uses and/or process personal information thru physical, manual, electronic or automated means. At all times, the personal information of clients and employees shall not be used and/or processed for any purpose that is contrary to law, morals and public policy.
AIRSPEED may collect personal information in the following instances:
- When the client gives personal information upon availing AIRSPEED services;
- When the client contacts AIRSPEED’s customer support;
- When executing contracts and other transactions related to AIRSPEED’s business; and
- During recruitment and job application process
- During Marketing and other promotional activities
Types of personal information collected:
- Clients’ personal details: Name, Complete Address, Country code, Zip Code, Company Name, Contact Nos., Email Address
- Employees’ details: Government ID Number, Birthday, Age, Marital Status
AIRSPEED’s “processing” of personal information is the same as provided in the Implementing Rules and Regulations of the Data Privacy Act of 2012, to wit; any operation or any set of operations performed upon personal data including, but not limited to, the collection, recording, organization, storage, updating or modification, retrieval, consultation, use, consolidation, blocking, erasure or destruction of data.
AIRSPEED shall use the above mentioned personal information for the following purposes:
- To document and process the service/s availed by the client;
- To provide timely, reliable and value added services to clients such as international freight forwarding, customs brokerage, e-commerce delivery, door to door delivery, account management, information management, billing and customer support;
- To communicate better with the client and thus establish a good customer relationship;
- To aid in evaluating job applicants; and
- To meet the requirements by the law and for the furtherance of other legitimate business purposes.
Storage and Security
AIRSPEED stores personal information in paper and electronic formats. The security of said personal data is established thru the following:
- Data privacy training of involved employees;
- Personal information storage security policies;
- Limitations on access to personal data;
- Security measures to control access to our systems and premises; and
- Electronic security systems, such as firewalls and data encryption of our website.
AIRSPEED shall store personal information only for the period allowed under the Data Privacy Act and other applicable laws as the case may be. AIRSPEED shall immediately destroy in a secure manner any personal information in its possession upon lapse of the storage period allowed by the law.
Legitimate grounds for processing
AIRSPEED process personal information to pursue legitimate interest to run, maintain and develop its business. Furthermore, said personal information is also processed to carry out legal obligations arising from contracts with its clients and in compliance with the Data Privacy Act of 2012 and such other laws, rules and regulations as may be applicable.
Sharing of Personal Information
AIRSPEED only share personal information within its organization if and as far as necessary for the purposes specified in this Privacy Notice. AIRSPEED staff members processing personal information are bound to confidentiality.
AIRSPEED does not share personal information with any third party outside of its organization unless (a) necessary for the purposes specified hereunto, (b) as required by law, upon order of the court or request of other government agencies and (c) upon consent duly given by the person concerned.
Rights of users
AIRSPEED’s clients and employees are afforded rights in relation to their respective personal information under the Data Privacy Act of 2012, including the right to access, correction, and objection to the processing, including the right to lodge a complaint with the National Privacy Commission.
The Data Protection Officer
AIRSPEED INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION
|GGB Building Pascor Drive, Parañaque City 1704 Metro Manila, Philippines|
Tel: (+632) 8541283
(632) 8527328 local 114
Email Address :